We are currently looking for an experienced Reward & Job Evaluation professional to join our team.
The main purpose of this role is to create and maintain a high-performing organisation culture by delivering programmes that reward and recognise key employee capabilities, skills, behaviours, experience and performance, ensuring reward systems are market-relevant, equitable and cost-effective; and ensuring job level consistency and internal equity across jobs with our client.Duties and Responsibilities:
Criterias for selection:
- Delivers healthy organisational structures and reward systems that are market-relevant, equitable and cost-effective. As consultants to the businesses, functions and countries we collaborate closely with multiple clients across several business units, sites or geographies.
- Promotes effective and efficient organizations which are satisfying and motivating for employees through the application of sound job evaluation and organizational design principles using the Hay methodology as a foundation.
- Partners with the business and HR on implications of structural choices on job grades when designing organisations and provide alternative solutions when needed.
- Monitors and reinforces (and intervene, if required) good corporate governance in job group management across Shell to provide assurance on the standards of application, and challenge current processes, tools and methodology with a continuous improvement mindset to further our Job Evaluation Journey.
- Prepares periodic analysis based on organisation data
- Co-develops relevant and fit for purpose tools and frameworks to facilitate the application of sound job evaluation principles.
- Support Line Managers and HR in their management of JGs by providing and presenting appropriate educational materials e.g. learning programmes and Calibration Tool/training.
- Using comparative data and information from other similar and like-minded organisations, the consultants should review current jobs to ensure alignment with the objectives and key deliverables of the Fund for the next 3 years (2023 – 2025).
- Identifies gaps in current staff skills and capacity to meet the demands of the work.
- Gives recommendations on skills/capacity development needs for the current job holders.
- Systematically review the current grade system and align both current jobs and new jobs accordingly.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial /Organisational Psychology/ Organizational
Development, Human Resources or similar required.
·Proven work experience in job evaluation and reward management
· Significant organizational development expertise.
· Technical knowledge of job evaluation process and
· Expert in implementing HR projects in international and regional
· Demonstrated experience in developing institutional policies and operational guidelines.
· Skills in working with virtual operating organisations an added advantage.
· Ability to familiarize with companies organizational culture and work ethics.
· Excellent Communication skills